Located in Klostermühle (now called Kláštersky Mlyn, Czech), the factory was created in 1836 and named "Glasfabrik Johann Loetz Witwe" in 1852. Loetz company was awarded the Grand Prix at the 1900 Paris world fair. Its specialty was the decor called "Phänomen" besed on iridescence. The company hired artists such as Josef Hoffmann and Koloman Moser.
|The Art-Nouveau-round-the-world server is dedicated to promote a better knowledge of the Art Nouveau period (1890-1914)|